- Custom menus - An easy way to create custom settings pages in your admin menu you can use to enhance your theme.
- Custom post types - Don't get bored with codes, just define what you need, we'll do the rest.
- Custom terms - It's all about taxonomies and how you can organise your content.
- Fields - A very full list of +20 fields is available for you to create your custom contents.
- Plugins - A very new feature - Plugins offer you new possibilities such as the use of a very powerfull Search Engine.
- Option API - A simple and standardized way of storing data in the database.
- Transient API - Very similar to the Options API but with the added feature of an expiration time, which simplifies the process of using the
wp_optionsdatabase table to temporarily store cached information.
- Wordpress Media Manager - Beautiful interface: A streamlined, all-new experience where you can create galleries faster with drag-and-drop reordering, inline caption editing, and simplified controls.
- Full of Options - 3 kind of options used to display information, store fields values or get data from your WordPress database. The options are made to build your WordPress pages easily.
- Easier for administrators - The interface is thought to be the most user-friendly. The Tea Theme Options core adds some extra interface customisations to make your life easier.
- Easier for developers - Create a new admin panel easily with the new dashboard. The Tea Theme Options core is made to allow non-developer profiles to easily create the settings they need to customise their templates.
Updated less than a minute ago